Forgot Password?

Enter your email address and we'll send you your new password.

Password Reset

We have sent an email to your email address with a new password.

Blog

RTE, Toys, TV December 1, 2017

Meet The Team Behind The Late Late Toy Show!

It’s officially December which can mean a few things to us Irish folk. Christmas is fast approaching, the turkey still needs to be bought and you’re still trying to work how much is appropriate to spend on that aunt who you only see once a year. However, a lot of Irish people herald the coming

Featured Journalist, Irish Journalists, Journalism October 12, 2017

5 Irish journalists who’ve made it abroad

Although we’re sometimes regarded as a nation of begrudgers, it would be hard to deny the Irish talent that has gone on to work abroad in television, radio and print. Here’s a look at 5 Irish journalists who’ve excelled working outside this island. 1. Caitríona Perry Caitríona is the Washington Correspondent and US Bureau Chief with RTÉ

5 minutes with the media, Irish Journalists, RTE January 4, 2017

5 minutes with the media – Evanne Ní Chuilinn

Media HQ are running a series of short interviews with some of the country’s many talented journalists. In this series you can see why they do what they do, what they love, what they hate and who they look up to. In this post we speak to RTÉ’s Evanne Ní Chuilinn. Did you always want to

Actor, entertainment, RTE September 19, 2016

Praise for RTÉ2 as it invests in female-driven drama

Yesterday the press and lucky invitees had the opportunity to attend the screening of Can’t Cope Wont Cope – RTÉ2’s newest drama-comedy. Attendees got the chance to view the first two episodes and sit in on a Q&A with the Sunday Times’ Eithne Shorthall and those involved in the show. The coming-of-age comedy is about female

Irish Radio, Irish TV, Media September 14, 2016

Dee Forbes – RTÉ needs to be clearer about its brand

RTÉ’s new Director General, Dee Forbes, said that RTÉ needs to be “clearer” about what the brand represents in her first interview since taking the job. Speaking at Mediacon in Dublin today, Forbes said that RTÉ must adapt along with the times,”the business is changing around us and we need to change with it.” She

Irish Journalists, Journalism, Media September 14, 2016

Ray D’Arcy’s media firm profits almost €215,000

Ray D’Arcy’s media firm recorded profits of nearly €215,000 last year, even after paying him an annual salary of almost €250,000. D’Arcy owns 95% of Whatsnext Productions, while the other 5% is owned by his close friend Darren Smith. The firm manages the radio and TV presenter’s income from RTÉ. Accounts show that the company paid

jobs, RTE September 9, 2016

RTÉ seeking News & Current Affairs Managing Director

RTÉ is looking to fill one of the most senior positions in the Irish media.  The broadcaster is now seeking to fill the role of News & Current Affairs Managing Director.  It is mentioned that this role will involve “leading through a period of unprecedented change.” Year on year we have seen an increase in online and

See more

Keep in touch