In our 10th MediaHQ podcast, Jack Murray visits Brooklyn, New York, to discuss storytelling, and how it has evolved with the digital age.
* They discuss the shift in storytelling in the last 10 years.
* Why they created their storytelling platforms.
* How to get to the core of a story, and make it well-crafted.
* In an age where everything is constantly shared, how do you create something that is worth someone’s time?
* What projects taught them most about storytelling, and how they’ve learned from them.