Does it ever feel like a struggle to get the world to care what you’re talking about?
Next time, remember this:
Those with the best stories succeed.
It doesn’t matter if you’re delivering a speech, announcing new jobs, seeking investors, or launching a new product or service – telling a story is always the best ways to connect with your audience.
Our Storytelling for Business course is back on June 20th due to popular demand. This one-day course will help you transform how you communicate.
We will take you on a journey, far away from dull press releases, technical articles and boring reports and drive you towards engaging stories that resonate with your audience.
We will help you to identify your ‘Magic Slice’ of content. That place where the world wants to hear what you have to say. We will help you identify your audience through empowering exercises.
We will also go into the science behind great stories, the structure to succeed and the elements of every engaging tale.
Using our experience from working with some of Ireland’s top brands, we will help you to hone, craft and create your story. Leaving the course at the end of the day with an understanding of your audience, a notebook full of content topics and your future stories mapped out.
On the day we will cover:
- Story discovery – What is your essence as an organisation.
- Audience –Identifying, building and nurturing your customers and clients.
- The ‘Magic Slice’ – Shaping the stories you want to tell, and your audience wants to hear.
- Story execution – How, where and when to tell your story.
- The elements of story – From the protagonist to the inciting incident, how to incorporate story elements.
- Story structure – The no-nonsense three-act structure to follow.
Who should attend:
- Communications managers
- PR Professionals
- Marketing managers and directors
This course is being run by our sister company – brand storytelling agency All Good Tales. Find out more here.
How to book:
If you would like to attend this one-day course on June 20th, in our new story studio in Harold’s Cross Dublin, you can call 01 254 1845 or email email@example.com.
Our Early Bird rate is €295 before 3pm on Friday the 26th of May with the full price being €395 afterwards. Due to the demand for this course, we only have four spaces at the early bird rate