We all know the power of a great story to capture your attention and keep you engaged.
Join us at our new Story Studio in Harold’s Cross, Dublin on Oct. 10th to experience what our Storytelling for Business course has to offer.
On this course – we will show you how to put great stories at the heart of everything you do.
We will take you on a journey, far away from dull press releases, technical articles and boring reports and drive you towards engaging stories that resonate with your audience.
We will help you to identify your ‘Magic Slice’ of content. That place where the world wants to hear what you have to say.
We will help you identify your audience through empowering exercises. We will work with you to reimagine your mission values and objectives, which will enable you to imagine and craft memorable and persuasive stories that increase your ability to connect, influence and be understood.
Using our experience from working with some of Ireland’s top brands, we will help you to hone, craft and create your story. At the end of the day, you will be leaving the course with an understanding of your audience, a notebook full of content topics and your future stories mapped out.
On the day we will cover:
- Story discovery – What is your essence as an organisation
- Audience –Identifying, building and nurturing your customers and clients
- The ‘Magic Slice’ – Shaping the stories you want to tell, and your audience wants to hear
- Story execution – How, where and when to tell your story
- The elements of story – From the protagonist to the inciting incident, how to incorporate story elements
- Story structure – The no-nonsense three-act structure to follow
Who should attend:
- Communications Managers
- PR Professionals
- Marketing Managers and Directors
How to book:
If you would like to attend this one-day course on Oct. 10th in our new Story Studio in Harold’s Cross Dublin, you can call 01 254 1845 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Early Bird rate is €295 before 3 pm on Friday Sept. 8th with the full price being €395 afterward.
Due to the demand for this course, we only have four spaces at the early bird rate.