Avoid death by Powerpoint! Learn how to power your presentations with great stories with All Good Tales!
When you’re giving a presentation, does it feel like a struggle to get the world to care what you’re talking about? Are you a prisoner of Powerpoint? Do you read bullet points off of the screen? Do you want to get better?
The solution is easy: power your presentations with great stories!
Communications is very simple – those with the best stories succeed. Great stories always get more – more attention, more money, more sales, more loyalty, more emotional reaction.
The smallest child can tell you a great story – perfectly formed and full of colour and imagination. We know that stories are great – so why do we bore our colleagues, clients and bosses droning on about bullet points on terrible slides that no one cares about?
In our new one-day course, we will look at how to power your presentations with great stories and get the world to care.
We will focus on:
- Setting your presentation objective – what do you want to achieve?
- How are you presenting now? What works? And what doesn’t?
- Different presentation styles
- How to end death by Powerpoint?
- How to capture stories?
- Building emotional appeal
- What is a story?
- What are the elements of a story?
- What is the structure of a story?
- How do you incorporate stories into your presentation?
- Planning and preparing a presentation
- Mastering the art of passionate delivery
- Learning how to connect emphatically
- Practising with a live audience and feedback
- Presentation delivery analysis
How to book:
If you would like to attend this one-day course on February 6th, 2018 in our new Story Studio, Harold’s Cross, Dublin, you can call 01 254 1845 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ths full day course costs €395.
A special early bird rate of €295 is available until January 17th.