MediaHQ.com is SaaS platform trusted by thousands of communication and PR professionals. We provide up-to-date media contacts, to get their story to the right person first time, every time. Hundreds of customers now use our media intelligence and press release sharing platform to distribute their press releases.
As a company we have an agile mindset. We believe in the power of creativity, independent thinking, and taking purposeful action. We want our marketing to be powered by this ethos.
With ambitious international expansion plans in place for 2019, this is an exciting time to join MediaHQ – already 10 years in business in Ireland and a market leader. We’re looking for a curious and hungry professional to lead our marketing efforts.
About the role:
Reporting to the CEO, this role will have overall responsibility for creating and delivering the annual marketing strategy and communications. We’re looking for someone who has the curiosity, work ethic and intent to get the next stage in their career. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to shape and manage the company’s marketing initiatives across Ireland and in new international markets.
The role will focus on and include:
- Overseeing Media HQ’s marketing function and strategy with primary focus on the UK market expansion.
- Management and implementation of an efficient and effective marketing process that supports the UK and Ireland marketing strategy.
- Development and management of an effective digital marketing strategy to drive qualified lead generation for business development teams.
- Delivery and management of impactful brand, content and social media marketing strategy and related brand story development.
- Creating and managing engaging marketing content, email marketing, social media marketing calendar with the sole purpose of driving online enquiries and ultimately conversions.
- Management of google analytics and social media metrics to ensure deliver of targets and return of investment.
- Analysing website and customer research along with relevant market insights to grow Media HQ’s value proposition in the UK and maximise retention of existing customers in Ireland.
- Manage outsourced specialist teams across digital, video and design for specific marketing initiatives as required.
- Manage and get the best return on investment on the marketing budget to achieve goals and objectives set.
- Measure marketing performance per channel and report against KPIs to senior management
Do you have:
- A minimum of 3 years marketing experience, preferably where you have demonstrated experience in delivering digital impact for the organisations you have worked with.
- A 3rd level qualification in marketing with a good understanding of what works in terms of digital led marketing.
- An excellent working knowledge of google analytics, social dashboards, content and email marketing.
- Exposure to CRM systems and/or how sales process overlaps with digital marketing planning.
- Lead Forensics knowledge, this is an advantage but not essential.
- Experience communicating in an engaging way using concepts and stories which inspire behavioural change, influence decisions and captivate your audience with a call to action
- A working knowledge of the SaaS business model.
- A self-starter mind-set. Are you capable of working independently, but driven by the possibilities of collaborating with others and leading the critical thinking within the multi-functional teams within which you operate?
- A team player. Media HQ is a progressive organisation with a can-do, innovative culture.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. The capability of adjusting the different audiences and strong presenting skills are desirable.
- Enthusiasm for the role and a hunger to learn is essential
How to apply:
Please email your CV and letter of application outlining the reasons why you feel you are the right person to become Marketing Manager at MediaHQ to [email protected] by 2PM on Friday, 10th May, 2019. Include your name and Marketing Manager in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.