MediaHQ.com is trusted by thousands of communication and PR professionals to provide up-to-date media contacts, to get their story to the right person first time every time.
We’re looking for a researcher to join our diverse team. Someone who is passionate about staying ahead of the game, interested in the media industry and an enthusiastic self-motivator.
Are you looking for a new challenge full of variety and a wide range of responsibilities? This is a great opportunity for someone to gain experience in a fast-moving and exciting environment.
Here’s how you know you’ll be a good fit.
The role will focus on and include:
- Working on the MediaHQ research team.
- Conducting research calls.
- Updating the MediaHQ database.
- Updating the MediaHQ newsfeed.
- Online researching.
Do you have:
- A curiosity about the Irish media landscape.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- A fast and efficient worker with attention to detail.
- A love of data processes and experience in working with large quantities of data. A talent for staying on top of current industry trends is also desirable.
- Experience working in the media/PR industry or an agency environment would be desirable.
- Knowledge in the use of data in research execution would be preferable.
- A commercial approach and outlook with excellent communication skills.
- Tech savvy and comfortable working with productivity software tools such as Excel, Google Docs, Teamwork, Microsoft Project, Wrike or Asana.
- Flexibility, ownership and personal accountability are a must.
- Ability to build a black book of senior media contacts is desirable.
How to apply:
The closing date is March 29 at 2pm. Email your CV and a one-page cover letter as a pdf or .doc file to [email protected]. It should be a single document with no more than three pages. Include your name and Researcher in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.