MediaHQ.com is trusted by thousands of communication and PR professionals to provide up-to-date media contacts, to get their story to the right person first time every time.
We’re looking for a research product manager to join our diverse team. Someone who is passionate about staying ahead of the game, interested in the media industry and an enthusiastic self-motivator.
Are you looking for a new challenge full of variety and a wide range of responsibilities? This is a great opportunity for someone to gain experience in a fast-moving and exciting environment.
Here’s how you know you’ll be a good fit.
The role will focus on and include:
- Creating and managing an extensive research plan.
- Develop and maintain research standards.
- Managing and developing the Newsfeed as a key product for all users and potential users.
- Managing the “live research” feed on a daily basis.
- Generating and managing a daily stream of useful research content.
- Database management and marketing.
- Working with the Product Manager to develop data driven software to track the research effort. This will look at:
- What the working data is doing:
- Who is getting emails?
- Who is opening emails?
- How are the contacts being verified?
- How are users using the system?
- Customer engagement and on-boarding once they buy the software.
- Online marketing.
- Work with CEO to create new research driven products and features in the software.
- Building contacts products to market to our existing and new clients.
- Put a plan in place for getting deeper into the Northern Ireland market from a research perspective.
- Design and activate a plan for taking on the UK market.
Do you have:
- At least 1-2 years of research or marketing experience in a dynamic environment or a relevant qualification.
- A love of data processes and experience in working with large quantities of data.
- A talent for staying on top of current industry trends is also desirable.
- Experience working in the media/PR industry or an agency environment would be desirable.
- A proven ability to implement a research methodology would be desirable.
- Knowledge in the use of data in research execution would be preferable.
- A commercial approach and outlook with excellent communication skills.
- Tech savvy and comfortable working with productivity software tools such as Teamwork, Microsoft Project, Wrike or Asana.
- Flexibility, ownership and personal accountability are a must.
- Ability to build a black book of senior media contacts is desirable.
- We are willing to consider candidates from a broad range of backgrounds and will agree a working agreement, including flexibility, that will suit both parties.
How to apply:
Email your CV and a one-page cover letter as a pdf or .doc file to [email protected]. It should be a single document with no more than three pages. Include your name and Research Product Executive in the subject line. Closing date is Friday, March 23 at 1pm. We look forward to hearing from you.