Hello aspiring content creators
We’re hiring a digital content intern to work with us
This is a paid placement and will focus on content creation for the award winning MediaHQ blog, our buzzing social platforms and our Mediaflash podcast.
We are an ever-evolving media software company. We help organisations connect their stories with the right audience through journalists and social media. We believe in the power of stories to change the world. We exist to inspire organisations to communicate through great stories that resonate.
To be considered you must show a curiosity, and an interest, in the media and be passionate about digital content creation.
Our chosen candidate will have
- A curiosity of the Irish media landscape, and a thirst to learn more.
- A love of content creation and storytelling.
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience using social media platforms and tools.
- A knowledge of WordPress.
- A journalism/media or communications degree.
The role will focus on
- Creating content for the award winning MediaHQ blog.
- Helping to look after our social media platforms.
- Researching and assisting with our Mediaflash podcast.
- Contributing to our digital marketing initiatives such as infographics, newsletters, and videos.
- Working on the MediaHQ stories page and sharing our clients content.
- Contribute to shaping the digital direction of MediaHQ though ideas, design, user experience and research.
How to apply:
The closing date is Friday November 4 at 6pm.
Email you CV and a one-page cover letter as a pdf or .doc file to alex at mediahq dot com. It should be a single document with no more than three pages. Include your name in the subject line and Digital Content Intern.
We look forward to hearing from you.