It’s important to stay ahead of the curve if you want your business to come out on top. Video is now a key aspect of online media strategies.
It may seem difficult, expensive and intimidating but creating videos can actually be simple.
1. It’s cheap: You can create videos yourself with your trusty smart phone, if you want a bit more talent or creativity why not ask your local school, college or community radio station for talent to help you create low-cost but better-quality video.
2. Personal: Videos are a friendly and personal way to inform customers and potential customers. They can personify your business and organisation, which will make it more likeable and attractive to customers.
3. Informative: It is far easier to inform customers through video rather than through text. You can say exactly what you want and how you want through video.
4. New Audience: Videos can unlock new audiences through the sites you share them on and also the videos themselves appeal to people who wouldn’t read a lot of text.
5. Good Customer Service: Videos are a great way to improve your customer service, you can post videos informing your customers on certain matters, you can also reply to any queries or complaints, which make it far more personable and impressive in customers eyes. They are also very useful for ‘how-to’ videos.
These are just some of the reasons why videos can boost your business, the best thing about videos is that it can all be done from your smart phone.
If you would like to learn more about creating content from your smart phone check out Smart Phone Media Maker. This one day course is being taught by Christian Payne (Documentally), world renowned content creator, who is just back from Syria.