Facebook is the most widely used social network with over 2 million users in Ireland, however getting started can be daunting. Here are 5 simple things you may not know about Facebook that could boost your business;
1. Schedule posts– allow you to set a specific time and date to post. Schedule posts are extremely useful, as if you know you will be busy or plan on taking a break you can still remain active. It is also very efficient as you can write all your posts together, then schedule different times to publish.
2. Target posts- you can also target your post to suit a particular audience. This means that only those you will engage and react to your post will see it, target posts can be limited to location, gender, age, and relationship status. A tip from socially stacked is to make your target audience known, e.g. “Hi Cork Fans” this will make it more personal and also more likely to create engagement.
3. Polls and Quizzes- if you want to ask your audience a question, Facebook allows you to create a poll. You can use these polls to review your Facebook activity, e.g. “What would you like to see more of” and then list answers such as competitions, pictures, or videos. Polls are also a novel and fun way to engage with your audience.
4. If you have a blog, “wordbook” links your WordPress blog and Facebook page. It can access your Facebook page and automatically post your blogs, which will direct people to your blog or website and increase activity.
5. Invite friends- It is possible to invite all your Facebook friends to like your page with a click of a button. This is really useful as it saves time and increases your page’s likes.
To learn more about how to use Facebook to boost your business, check out our training course Facebook Unspun.